A novel method for protein–protein interaction site prediction using phylogenetic substitution models
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 126–141, January 2012
How to Cite
La, D. and Kihara, D. (2012), A novel method for protein–protein interaction site prediction using phylogenetic substitution models. Proteins, 80: 126–141. doi: 10.1002/prot.23169
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM075004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS800568, IIS0915801, EF0850009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!