SIDEpro: A novel machine learning approach for the fast and accurate prediction of side-chain conformations
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 142–153, January 2012
How to Cite
Nagata, K., Randall, A. and Baldi, P. (2012), SIDEpro: A novel machine learning approach for the fast and accurate prediction of side-chain conformations. Proteins, 80: 142–153. doi: 10.1002/prot.23170
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2011 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- NIH Biomedical Informatics Training. Grant Number: LM-07443-01
- NSF MRI. Grant Number: EIA-0321390
- NSF. Grant Number: IIS-0513376
- NIH/NLM Pathway to Independence Award. Grant Number: K99 LM010821
- UCI Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!