SIDEpro: A novel machine learning approach for the fast and accurate prediction of side-chain conformations
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 142–153, January 2012
How to Cite
Nagata, K., Randall, A. and Baldi, P. (2012), SIDEpro: A novel machine learning approach for the fast and accurate prediction of side-chain conformations. Proteins, 80: 142–153. doi: 10.1002/prot.23170
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2011 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- NIH Biomedical Informatics Training. Grant Number: LM-07443-01
- NSF MRI. Grant Number: EIA-0321390
- NSF. Grant Number: IIS-0513376
- NIH/NLM Pathway to Independence Award. Grant Number: K99 LM010821
- UCI Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!