Prescont: Predicting protein-protein interfaces utilizing four residue properties
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 154–168, January 2012
How to Cite
Zellner, H., Staudigel, M., Trenner, T., Bittkowski, M., Wolowski, V., Icking, C. and Merkl, R. (2012), Prescont: Predicting protein-protein interfaces utilizing four residue properties. Proteins, 80: 154–168. doi: 10.1002/prot.23172
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 01:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Bavarian Genome Research Network (BayGene)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!