The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of Other Categories of Predictions
Assessment of ligand-binding residue predictions in CASP9†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 126–136, 2011
How to Cite
Schmidt, T., Haas, J., Cassarino, T. G. and Schwede, T. (2011), Assessment of ligand-binding residue predictions in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 126–136. doi: 10.1002/prot.23174
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 01:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: U01 GM093324-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_23174_sm_SuppFigandTabs.pdf||488K||Supporting Information Figure and Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.