The authors state no conflict of interest.
Prediction Methods and Reports
Raptorx: Exploiting structure information for protein alignment by statistical inference †
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 161–171, 2011
How to Cite
Peng, J. and Xu, J. (2011), Raptorx: Exploiting structure information for protein alignment by statistical inference . Proteins, 79: 161–171. doi: 10.1002/prot.23175
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 01:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM089753
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0960390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!