The authors state no conflict of interest.
Prediction Methods and Reports
Raptorx: Exploiting structure information for protein alignment by statistical inference †
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 161–171, 2011
How to Cite
Peng, J. and Xu, J. (2011), Raptorx: Exploiting structure information for protein alignment by statistical inference . Proteins, 79: 161–171. doi: 10.1002/prot.23175
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 01:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM089753
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0960390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!