The authors state no conflict of interest.
Template Based Assessment
Assessment of template based protein structure predictions in CASP9†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 37–58, 2011
How to Cite
Mariani, V., Kiefer, F., Schmidt, T., Haas, J. and Schwede, T. (2011), Assessment of template based protein structure predictions in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 37–58. doi: 10.1002/prot.23177
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 04:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!