On the use of distance constraints in protein–protein docking computations
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 194–205, January 2012
How to Cite
Shih, E. S. C. and Hwang, M.-J. (2012), On the use of distance constraints in protein–protein docking computations. Proteins, 80: 194–205. doi: 10.1002/prot.23179
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 04:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC97-2311-B-001-011-MY3, NSC-97-2627-P-001-004
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.