The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of Other Categories of Predictions
Evaluation of model quality predictions in CASP9†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 91–106, 2011
How to Cite
Kryshtafovych, A., Fidelis, K. and Tramontano, A. (2011), Evaluation of model quality predictions in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 91–106. doi: 10.1002/prot.23180
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 04:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- US National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM). Grant Number: LM007085
- KAUST Award. Grant Number: KUK-I1-012-43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!