The authors state no conflict of interest.
Prediction Methods and Reports
A multilayer evaluation approach for protein structure prediction and model quality assessment †
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 172–184, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wang, Q., Vantasin, K., Zhang, J., He, Z., Kosztin, I., Shang, Y. and Xu, D. (2011), A multilayer evaluation approach for protein structure prediction and model quality assessment . Proteins, 79: 172–184. doi: 10.1002/prot.23184
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21/R33-GM078601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!