The work was performed at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Prediction Methods and Reports
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 185–195, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Vantasin, K., Xu, D. and Shang, Y. (2011), MUFOLD-WQA: A new selective consensus method for quality assessment in protein structure prediction. Proteins, 79: 185–195. doi: 10.1002/prot.23185
The authors state no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21/R33-GMO78601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!