Prediction of protein secondary structure from circular dichroism using theoretically derived spectra
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 374–381, February 2012
How to Cite
Louis-Jeune, C., Andrade-Navarro, M. A. and Perez-Iratxeta, C. (2012), Prediction of protein secondary structure from circular dichroism using theoretically derived spectra. Proteins, 80: 374–381. doi: 10.1002/prot.23188
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Vol. 80, Issue 12, 2818, Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!