The authors state no conflict of interest.
CASP9 target classification†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 21–36, 2011
How to Cite
Kinch, L. N., Shi, S., Cheng, H., Cong, Q., Pei, J., Mariani, V., Schwede, T. and Grishin, N. V. (2011), CASP9 target classification. Proteins, 79: 21–36. doi: 10.1002/prot.23190
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: (GM094575 to NVG)
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: (I-1505 to NVG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!