Solution structure of gp17 from the Siphoviridae bacteriophage SPP1: Insights into its role in virion assembly
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 319–326, January 2012
How to Cite
Chagot, B., Auzat, I., Gallopin, M., Petitpas, I., Gilquin, B., Tavares, P. and Zinn-Justin, S. (2012), Solution structure of gp17 from the Siphoviridae bacteriophage SPP1: Insights into its role in virion assembly. Proteins, 80: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/prot.23191
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0149-01 “DNA Gating”
- Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!