The authors state that JEN is employed by Novozymes A/S.
The pKa Cooperative: A collaborative effort to advance structure-based calculations of pKa values and electrostatic effects in proteins†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3249–3259, December 2011
How to Cite
Nielsen, J. E., Gunner, M. R. and García-Moreno E., B. (2011), The pKa Cooperative: A collaborative effort to advance structure-based calculations of pKa values and electrostatic effects in proteins. Proteins, 79: 3249–3259. doi: 10.1002/prot.23194
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:53PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-1022208
- NIH. Grant Number: 5G12 RR03060
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-0743422
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-061597
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-073838
- Science Foundation Ireland: President of Ireland Young Researcher award. Grant Number: 04/YI1/M537
- Research Frontiers award. Grant Number: 08/RFP/BIC1140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!