The authors state no conflict of interest.
Predicting extreme pKa shifts in staphylococcal nuclease mutants with constant pH molecular dynamics†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3276–3286, December 2011
How to Cite
Arthur, E. J., Yesselman, J. D. and Brooks, C. L. (2011), Predicting extreme pKa shifts in staphylococcal nuclease mutants with constant pH molecular dynamics. Proteins, 79: 3276–3286. doi: 10.1002/prot.23195
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 03:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM057513
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.