The parts of the article on target T0629 were contributed by M.v.R., S.B., and J.O.; target T0605 by D.C. and C.K.; target T0531 by F.R., A.L., and J.B.; target T0543 by J.H., E.C., and A.P.; target T0561 by T.H. and A.P.; targets T0624 and T0555 by T.R., S.J., J.H., M.K., L.T., J.E., and G.M.; targets T0594 and T0566 by T.H., A.W., J.P., and R.H.; and target T0628 by K.M. and A.J. Editing, introduction, discussion, and coordination by A.K., J.M., and T.S..
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 6–20, 2011
How to Cite
Kryshtafovych, A., Moult, J., Bartual, S. G., Bazan, J. F., Berman, H., Casteel, D. E., Christodoulou, E., Everett, J. K., Hausmann, J., Heidebrecht, T., Hills, T., Hui, R., Hunt, J. F., Seetharaman, J., Joachimiak, A., Kennedy, M. A., Kim, C., Lingel, A., Michalska, K., Montelione, G. T., Otero, J. M., Perrakis, A., Pizarro, J. C., van Raaij, M. J., Ramelot, T. A., Rousseau, F., Tong, L., Wernimont, A. K., Young, J. and Schwede, T. (2011), Target highlights in CASP9: Experimental target structures for the critical assessment of techniques for protein structure prediction. Proteins, 79: 6–20. doi: 10.1002/prot.23196
Evangelos Christodoulou's current address is MRC National Institute for Medical Research, Division of Molecular Structure, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, United Kingdom
Andreas Lingel's current address is Novartis, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, 4560 Horton Street, Emeryville, California 94608
Francois Rousseau's current address is NovImmune, SA, 14 ch. des Aulx, Plan-les-Ouates, CH 1228, Switzerland
J. Fernando Bazan's current address is NeuroScience, Inc., 373 280th St. Osceola, Wisconsin 54020
The authors state that AL was employed by Genentech.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 10:48AM EST
- National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM). Grant Number: LM007085
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: BFU2008-01588
- European Commission. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2006-033256
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (José Castillejo fellowship)
- Xunta de Galicia (Angeles Alvariño fellowship)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K22-CA124517, R01-GM090161, GM074942, GM094585
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Foundation for Polish Science (to K.M.)
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI 0829586
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!