Tryptophan side chain conformers monitored by NMR and time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopies
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 239–245, January 2012
How to Cite
Julien, O., Wang, G., Jonckheer, A., Engelborghs, Y. and Sykes, B. D. (2012), Tryptophan side chain conformers monitored by NMR and time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopies. Proteins, 80: 239–245. doi: 10.1002/prot.23198
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR; Frederick Banting and Charles Best Canada Graduate Doctoral Scholarship)
- Canada Research Chair in Structural Biology
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (AHFMR)
- Belgian Federal Science Council. Grant Number: IUAP P6/19
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Grant Number: GOA 2006/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!