The authors state no conflict of interest.
CASP Introduction—Round IX
Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP)—round IX †
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 1–5, 2011
How to Cite
Moult, J., Fidelis, K., Kryshtafovych, A. and Tramontano, A. (2011), Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP)—round IX . Proteins, 79: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/prot.23200
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: LM07085
- NIH Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM072354
- KAUST Award. Grant Number: KUK-I1-012-43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!