Allosteric regulation of PKCθ: Understanding multistep phosphorylation and priming by ligands in AGC kinases
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 269–280, January 2012
How to Cite
Seco, J., Ferrer-Costa, C., Campanera, J. M., Soliva, R. and Barril, X. (2012), Allosteric regulation of PKCθ: Understanding multistep phosphorylation and priming by ligands in AGC kinases. Proteins, 80: 269–280. doi: 10.1002/prot.23205
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2011 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: SAF2009-08811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!