Iris Dror and Shula Shazman contributed equally to this work.
Predicting nucleic acid binding interfaces from structural models of proteins
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 482–489, February 2012
How to Cite
Dror, I., Shazman, S., Mukherjee, S., Zhang, Y., Glaser, F. and Mandel-Gutfreund, Y. (2012), Predicting nucleic acid binding interfaces from structural models of proteins. Proteins, 80: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/prot.23214
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 01:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Israeli Science Foundation, ISF. Grant Number: 1297/09
- NSF Career Award. Grant Number: DBI 0746198
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01GM083107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!