The dual role of fragments in fragment-assembly methods for de novo protein structure prediction
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 490–504, February 2012
How to Cite
Handl, J., Knowles, J., Vernon, R., Baker, D. and Lovell, S. C. (2012), The dual role of fragments in fragment-assembly methods for de novo protein structure prediction. Proteins, 80: 490–504. doi: 10.1002/prot.23215
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 01:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Special Training Fellowship in Bioinformatics from the UK Medical Research Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.