Department of Physics and Astronomy, Drake University, 2507 University Ave, Des Moines, IA 50311, USA
Structural and binding studies of the C-terminal domains of yeast TFIIF subunits Tfg1 and Tfg2 †
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 519–529, February 2012
How to Cite
Kilpatrick, A. M., Koharudin, L. M.I., Calero, G. A. and Gronenborn, A. M. (2012), Structural and binding studies of the C-terminal domains of yeast TFIIF subunits Tfg1 and Tfg2 . Proteins, 80: 519–529. doi: 10.1002/prot.23217
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.