Eric D. Merkley's current address is Pacific Northwest Research Laboratory, PO Box 999 MSIN: K8-98 Richland, WA 99352
A temperature-dependent conformational change of NADH oxidase from Thermus thermophilus HB8 †
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 546–555, February 2012
How to Cite
Merkley, E. D., Daggett, V. and Parson, W. W. (2012), A temperature-dependent conformational change of NADH oxidase from Thermus thermophilus HB8 . Proteins, 80: 546–555. doi: 10.1002/prot.23219
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2011 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 50789
- Molecular Biophysics Training Grant. Grant Number: 5 T32 GM008268-19
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0641640
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Multi-Tiered Proteomics Compute Cluster. Grant Number: NCRR 1S10RR023044-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!