Dmitri Beglov and David Hall contributed equally to this article.
Minimal ensembles of side chain conformers for modeling protein–protein interactions
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 591–601, February 2012
How to Cite
Beglov, D., Hall, D. R., Brenke, R., Shapovalov, M. V., Dunbrack, R. L., Kozakov, D. and Vajda, S. (2012), Minimal ensembles of side chain conformers for modeling protein–protein interactions. Proteins, 80: 591–601. doi: 10.1002/prot.23222
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2011 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM061867, GM093147, GM064700, GM84453
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.