The authors contribute equally to the work.
Temperature-dependent study reveals that dynamics of hydrophobic residues plays an important functional role in the mitochondrial Tim9–Tim10 complex
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 602–615, February 2012
How to Cite
Ivanova, E., Pang, J., Jowitt, T. A., Yan, G., Warwicker, J., Sutcliffe, M. J. and Lu, H. (2012), Temperature-dependent study reveals that dynamics of hydrophobic residues plays an important functional role in the mitochondrial Tim9–Tim10 complex. Proteins, 80: 602–615. doi: 10.1002/prot.23224
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 01:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Royal Society
- the Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/00120/CB
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: BB/C514323, BB/H017208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!