Solution NMR structure of Asl3597 from Nostoc sp. PCC7120, the first structure from protein domain family PF12095, reveals a novel fold
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 671–675, February 2012
How to Cite
Feldmann, E. A., Ramelot, T. A., Yang, Y., Xiao, R., Acton, T. B., Everett, J. K., Montelione, G. T. and Kennedy, M. A. (2012), Solution NMR structure of Asl3597 from Nostoc sp. PCC7120, the first structure from protein domain family PF12095, reveals a novel fold. Proteins, 80: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/prot.23236
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2011 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!