How noise in force fields can affect the structural refinement of protein models?
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 335–341, February 2012
How to Cite
Gniewek, P., Kolinski, A., Jernigan, R. L. and Kloczkowski, A. (2012), How noise in force fields can affect the structural refinement of protein models?. Proteins, 80: 335–341. doi: 10.1002/prot.23240
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM072014, R01GM073095, R01GM081680, R01GM081680-S1
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: TEAM/2011-7/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!