How noise in force fields can affect the structural refinement of protein models?
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 335–341, February 2012
How to Cite
Gniewek, P., Kolinski, A., Jernigan, R. L. and Kloczkowski, A. (2012), How noise in force fields can affect the structural refinement of protein models?. Proteins, 80: 335–341. doi: 10.1002/prot.23240
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM072014, R01GM073095, R01GM081680, R01GM081680-S1
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: TEAM/2011-7/6
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.