Camps 2.0: Exploring the sequence and structure space of prokaryotic, eukaryotic, and viral membrane proteins
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 839–857, March 2012
How to Cite
Neumann, S., Hartmann, H., Martin-Galiano, A. J., Fuchs, A. and Frishman, D. (2012), Camps 2.0: Exploring the sequence and structure space of prokaryotic, eukaryotic, and viral membrane proteins. Proteins, 80: 839–857. doi: 10.1002/prot.23242
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2011 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Faculty Graduate Center Weihenstephan of TUM Graduate School at Technische Universität München, Germany
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.