Identification of the bile salt binding site on ipad from Shigella flexneri and the influence of ligand binding on IpaD structure
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 935–945, March 2012
How to Cite
Barta, M. L., Guragain, M., Adam, P., Dickenson, N. E., Patil, M., Geisbrecht, B. V., Picking, W. L. and Picking, W. D. (2012), Identification of the bile salt binding site on ipad from Shigella flexneri and the influence of ligand binding on IpaD structure. Proteins, 80: 935–945. doi: 10.1002/prot.23251
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AI067858, R21 AI090149, F32 AI084203
- the Oklahoma Health Research Program Funding. Grant Number: HR10-128S
- the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of the article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.