Yasmine Asses and Vishwesh Venkatraman contributed equally to this work.
Exploring c-Met kinase flexibility by sampling and clustering its conformational space
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 1227–1238, April 2012
How to Cite
Asses, Y., Venkatraman, V., Leroux, V., Ritchie, D. W. and Maigret, B. (2012), Exploring c-Met kinase flexibility by sampling and clustering its conformational space. Proteins, 80: 1227–1238. doi: 10.1002/prot.24021
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2011 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- Institut National du Cancer (INCa)
- the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (LNCC)
- the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
- Region Lorraine within the framework of the PRST MISN (MBI project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!