Presented at the 24th Annual Symposium of the Protein Society, San Diego, CA, USA, August 2010 (See Ref. 112).
Thermodynamic stability, unfolding kinetics, and aggregation of the N-terminal actin-binding domains of utrophin and dystrophin†
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1377–1392, May 2012
How to Cite
Singh, S. M., Molas, J. F., Kongari, N., Bandi, S., Armstrong, G. S., Winder, S. J. and Mallela, K. M. G. (2012), Thermodynamic stability, unfolding kinetics, and aggregation of the N-terminal actin-binding domains of utrophin and dystrophin. Proteins, 80: 1377–1392. doi: 10.1002/prot.24033
- Issue online: 5 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- American Heart Association, Jane and Charlie Butcher grant in Genomics and Biotechnology, The ALSAM Foundation, Medical Research Council, UK
- the NIH instrumentation. Grant Number: P41GM068928)
- Biophysics Core, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- the American Heart Association (to KMGM)
- a Jane and Charlie Butcher grant in Genomics and Biotechnology (to KMGM)
- the ALSAM Foundation through the Skaggs Scholars Program (to KMGM)
- the Medical Research Council, UK (to SJW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!