The nature of tryptophan radicals involved in the long-range electron transfer of lignin peroxidase and lignin peroxidase-like systems: Insights from quantum mechanical/molecular mechanics simulations
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1476–1483, May 2012
How to Cite
Bernini, C., Pogni, R., Basosi, R. and Sinicropi, A. (2012), The nature of tryptophan radicals involved in the long-range electron transfer of lignin peroxidase and lignin peroxidase-like systems: Insights from quantum mechanical/molecular mechanics simulations. Proteins, 80: 1476–1483. doi: 10.1002/prot.24046
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!