Comparative modeling and protein-like features of hydrophobic–polar models on a two-dimensional lattice
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1683–1693, June 2012
How to Cite
Moreno-Hernández, S. and Levitt, M. (2012), Comparative modeling and protein-like features of hydrophobic–polar models on a two-dimensional lattice. Proteins, 80: 1683–1693. doi: 10.1002/prot.24067
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2012 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- The National Institutes of Health Award. Grant Number: GM041455
- National Science Foundation Award. Grant Number: CNS-0619926
- Stanford Bio-X fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.