Deceased on August 25, 2011
Atomic structure of the nuclear pore complex targeting domain of a Nup116 homologue from the yeast, Candida glabrata†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 8, pages 2110–2116, August 2012
How to Cite
Sampathkumar, P., Kim, S. J., Manglicmot, D., Bain, K. T., Gilmore, J., Gheyi, T., Phillips, J., Pieper, U., Fernandez-Martinez, J., Franke, J. D., Matsui, T., Tsuruta, H., Atwell, S., Thompson, D. A., Emtage, J. S., Wasserman, S. R., Rout, M. P., Sali, A., Sauder, J. M., Almo, S. C. and Burley, S. K. (2012), Atomic structure of the nuclear pore complex targeting domain of a Nup116 homologue from the yeast, Candida glabrata. Proteins, 80: 2110–2116. doi: 10.1002/prot.24102
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 GM074945, U54 GM094662
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM062427 (MPR)
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM083960
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 RR022220
- The US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- the DOE Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- The National Institutes of Health, National Center for Research Resources, Biomedical Technology Program. Grant Number: P41RR001209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!