A dynamic model of long-range conformational adaptations triggered by nucleotide binding in GroEL-GroES
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2333–2346, October 2012
How to Cite
Skjaerven, L., Muga, A., Reuter, N. and Martinez, A. (2012), A dynamic model of long-range conformational adaptations triggered by nucleotide binding in GroEL-GroES. Proteins, 80: 2333–2346. doi: 10.1002/prot.24113
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BFU 2010-15443
- University of Bergen; The Norwegian Research Council
- Bergens Forskningsstiftelse
- The Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Foundation
- Western Norway Health Authorities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!