Kinesin tail domains are intrinsically disordered
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2437–2446, October 2012
How to Cite
Seeger, M. A., Zhang, Y. and Rice, S. E. (2012), Kinesin tail domains are intrinsically disordered. Proteins, 80: 2437–2446. doi: 10.1002/prot.24128
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM072656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!