Kinesin tail domains are intrinsically disordered
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2437–2446, October 2012
How to Cite
Seeger, M. A., Zhang, Y. and Rice, S. E. (2012), Kinesin tail domains are intrinsically disordered. Proteins, 80: 2437–2446. doi: 10.1002/prot.24128
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM072656
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.