Photoinduced fibrils formation of chicken egg white lysozyme under native conditions
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2501–2513, November 2012
How to Cite
Xie, J.-B., Cao, Y., Pan, H., Qin, M., Yan, Z.-Q., Xiong, X. and Wang, W. (2012), Photoinduced fibrils formation of chicken egg white lysozyme under native conditions. Proteins, 80: 2501–2513. doi: 10.1002/prot.24132
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 01:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10904064, 10834002, 11074115, 91127026
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009008
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!