Overcoming sequence misalignments with weighted structural superposition
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2523–2535, November 2012
How to Cite
Khazanov, N. A., Damm-Ganamet, K. L., Quang, D. X. and Carlson, H. A. (2012), Overcoming sequence misalignments with weighted structural superposition. Proteins, 80: 2523–2535. doi: 10.1002/prot.24134
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
- Bioinformatics Training. Grant Number: GM070449
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM65372
- Beckman Young Investigator Award
- NSF CAREER Award. Grant Number: MCB 0546073
- The Pharmacological Sciences Training Program. Grant Number: GM007767
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.