Event detection and sub-state discovery from biomolecular simulations using higher-order statistics: Application to enzyme adenylate kinase
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2536–2551, November 2012
How to Cite
Ramanathan, A., Savol, A. J., Agarwal, P. K. and Chennubhotla, C. S. (2012), Event detection and sub-state discovery from biomolecular simulations using higher-order statistics: Application to enzyme adenylate kinase. Proteins, 80: 2536–2551. doi: 10.1002/prot.24135
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- NIH T32 Training Grant (HHMI-NIBIB Interfaces Initiative). Grant Number: T32 EB009403
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM086238, GM083946
- ORNLs Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!