Crystal packing modifies ligand binding affinity: The case of aldose reductase
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2552–2561, November 2012
How to Cite
Cousido-Siah, A., Petrova, T., Hazemann, I., Mitschler, A., Ruiz, F. X., Howard, E., Ginell, S., Atmanene, C., Van Dorsselaer, A., Sanglier-Cianférani, S., Joachimiak, A. and Podjarny, A. (2012), Crystal packing modifies ligand binding affinity: The case of aldose reductase. Proteins, 80: 2552–2561. doi: 10.1002/prot.24136
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- the Hôpital Universitaire de Strasbourg
- the Université de Strasbourg (UdS)
- Région Alsace. French Ministère de la Recherche
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: RFBR 10-04-00254-a
- the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!