Identification, structural, and biochemical characterization of a group of large Csn2 proteins involved in CRISPR-mediated bacterial immunity
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2573–2582, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K.-H., Lee, S.-G., Eun Lee, K., Jeon, H., Robinson, H. and Oh, B.-H. (2012), Identification, structural, and biochemical characterization of a group of large Csn2 proteins involved in CRISPR-mediated bacterial immunity. Proteins, 80: 2573–2582. doi: 10.1002/prot.24138
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Marine Extreme Genome Research Center Program of the Ministry of Maritime of Land, Transportation and Maritime Affairs, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!