The catalytic domain of the germination-specific lytic transglycosylase SleB from Bacillus anthracis displays a unique active site topology
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2469–2475, October 2012
How to Cite
Jing, X., Robinson, H. R., Heffron, J. D., Popham, D. L. and Schubot, F. D. (2012), The catalytic domain of the germination-specific lytic transglycosylase SleB from Bacillus anthracis displays a unique active site topology. Proteins, 80: 2469–2475. doi: 10.1002/prot.24140
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2012 12:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (Public Health Service grant). Grant Number: AI060726
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_24140_sm_SuppFigS1.pdf||39K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|PROT_24140_sm_SuppFigS2.pdf||133K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|PROT_24140_sm_SupptabS1.pdf||61K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.