pH-dependent molecular dynamics of vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein G
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 2601–2613, November 2012
How to Cite
Rücker, P., Wieninger, S. A., Ullmann, G. M. and Sticht, H. (2012), pH-dependent molecular dynamics of vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein G. Proteins, 80: 2601–2613. doi: 10.1002/prot.24145
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 01:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: GRK1071, SFB796
- BioMedTec International Graduate School (“Lead Structures of Cell Function” of the Elite network Bavaria)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!