E2-binding surface on Uba3 β-grasp domain undergoes a conformational transition
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2482–2487, October 2012
How to Cite
Elgin, E. S., Sökmen, N., Peterson, F. C., Volkman, B. F., Dağ, Ç. and Haas, A. L. (2012), E2-binding surface on Uba3 β-grasp domain undergoes a conformational transition. Proteins, 80: 2482–2487. doi: 10.1002/prot.24148
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: TBAG 104T193
- Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Muğla, Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!