E2-binding surface on Uba3 β-grasp domain undergoes a conformational transition
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 10, pages 2482–2487, October 2012
How to Cite
Elgin, E. S., Sökmen, N., Peterson, F. C., Volkman, B. F., Dağ, Ç. and Haas, A. L. (2012), E2-binding surface on Uba3 β-grasp domain undergoes a conformational transition. Proteins, 80: 2482–2487. doi: 10.1002/prot.24148
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: TBAG 104T193
- Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Muğla, Turkey
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.