After this manuscript was accepted for publication, the authors discovered that an error was made in the calculation of the solvent accessible surface area (SASA) values reported in the manuscript. As a result, figure 4 and table I of the original manuscript contained incorrect data. The main impact of this error was to shift the magnitude of the computed values, while leaving the overall trends in the data unaffected. This change does not alter any of the conclusions made in the article and does not impact the text of the document. However, revised versions of figure 4 and table I containing the correct data have been included in this version of the article.
Thumb inhibitor binding eliminates functionally important dynamics in the hepatitis C virus RNA polymerase†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 40–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Davis, B. C. and Thorpe, I. F. (2013), Thumb inhibitor binding eliminates functionally important dynamics in the hepatitis C virus RNA polymerase. Proteins, 81: 40–52. doi: 10.1002/prot.24154
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 09:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CNS-0821258
- SCREMS Program. Grant Number: DMS-0821311
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!