Andrij Baumketner: On leave from the Institute for Condensed Matter Physics, NAS of Ukraine, 1 Svientsistsky Str, Lviv, 79011 Ukraine.
The mechanism of the converter domain rotation in the recovery stroke of myosin motor protein†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 2701–2710, December 2012
How to Cite
Baumketner, A. (2012), The mechanism of the converter domain rotation in the recovery stroke of myosin motor protein. Proteins, 80: 2701–2710. doi: 10.1002/prot.24155
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01GM083600-04, 1S10RR026514-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.